Special order item, Usually Ships Within 4 - 7 Business Days, Subject to availability.
Delta’s continuing commitment to celebrate the Worlds’ most enduring and unchanged cultures is realized in Tuareg. The Tuareg are known as “The Blue People” because the unique azure color of their garments sets them apart from other nomadic peoples of the desert. The Tuareg are Nomads who once traveled Western Africa in great caravans of camels controlling trans-Saharan trade for thousands of years until modern conveyances forced their influence. Today, they have settled into sedentary towns that were once the epicenters of trade and power.
Delta has forged the clip in the shape of the Tuareg Takouba (warrior’s sword) to celebrate the struggle to maintain one’s identity and cultural values even in the face of a mortal threat. Tuareg is truly an instrument of self expression. The special limited edition version fountain pen (1,830 pieces worldwide) is enriched by a tridimensional solid silver ring on its cap, decorated with Tuareg symbols.
The Tuareg 2004 Special Limited Edition Sterling Silver Fountain Pen - Medium Nib features:
- Refill: Lateral lever filling system
- Clip: Sterling silver, replicating the Tuareg Takouba Sword.
- Nib: 18kt gold, platinum masked and engraved with the Tuareg Collection Logo.
- Cap & Body: Hand-formed acrylic resin in authentic Tuareg Blue.
- Trim: Sterling silver
- Packaging: Luxury gift box which converts to a picture frame.
Uses Standard Type Ink Cartridges. Click here to purchase.